Summer is coming. Many people will participate in water events, such as family, travelers, water enthusiasts, sport amateurs. Do you know that we may encounter different kinds of injuries in the water event? Will be prepared for any potential danger?
Whether you or your friends are in the bad condition, we have to learn how to save yourself or help others.
(1) Make the wounded out of the cold environment, change into dry clothes, with blankets to avoid the temperature continue to drop.
(2) The movement should be gentle, as far as possible to avoid mechanical arrhythmia caused by stimulation.
(3) Keep the wounded in a horizontal position to reduce the effect of body position on blood pressure.
(4) If the injured person has cardiac arrest and respiratory arrest, CPR should be performed immediately.
(5) In the process of resuscitation, resuscitation should be performed while rewarming.
(1) Move the mild heatstroke person to a cool and ventilated place nearby, untie the clothes and rest flat, put a wet towel on the forehead.
(2) If muscle spasm occurs, massage with medium strength.
(3) Rising body temperature, confusion, convulsions and other severe heatstroke should be taken quickly cooling measures.
(4) Closely observe the breathing, pulse and other conditions, and keep cooling measures. The severer should be sent to hospital.
(1) Rest for the wounded people and cool them down.
(2) Let the injured person drink some fluids containing sugar and electrolytes. If not, drink water.
(3) If the injured person can tolerate it, wrap a bag of ice water in a towel and apply it to the spasm area for no more than 20 minutes.
Heatexhaustion is a relatively mild health problem caused by high temperatures, and the body responds to the excessive loss of water content and salt due to heavy sweating.
(1) Let the wounded man lie down in a cool place.
(2) Take off as the clothes of the wounded as possible.
(3) Spray the wounded people with cold water to cool them down. If there is no cold water to spray, place a cool, moist cloth on the neck, armpit and groin.
(4) let the victim drink fluids containing sugar and electrolytes. If not, drink water.
Rhino waterproof kit has the characteristics of Durable and Compact, Waterproof Guarantee, Easy Operation and Cleaning, Versatility. It is perfect for boating, kayaking, paddling, sailing, canoeing, surfing or having fun on the beach. The kit protects your valuables from water, snow, mud and sand and keep them clean. Therefore, if you choose a rhino rescue kit, we will bring you different surprises!
Quora：(2) SUMMER: YOU NEED A WATERPROOF KIT Summer is coming. Many people will participate in water events, such as family, travelers, water enthusiasts, sport amateurs. Do you know that we may encounter different kinds of injuries in the water event? Will be - Quora