Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Name: Soluble Hemostatic Gauze
Foil Bags, independent sterile packaging.
SUNTOUCH Soluble Hemostatic Gauze is a white or light yellow knitted fabric with uniform color and soft textile. It is mainly made up of sodium carboxymethyl cellulose. SUNTOUCH Soluble Hemostatic Gauze can quickly absorb water of exudates from wound surface to form viscous gel. It is effective in immediate hemostasis, protecting wound site and accelerating healing for trauma and post operational wound.
When SUNTOUCH Soluble Hemostatic Gauze comes in contact with the bleeding site, it can quickly absorb water contents of exudates to form gelatinous mass, which fill wound voids, seal capillary ends, and thereby help stop bleeding.
For external, short term, use for the control of bleeding from lacerations, cuts, abrasions, and venipuncture. For the general population and for those on anticoagulant medications.
SUNTOUCH Soluble Hemostatic Gauze should not be used for large area of wound hemostasis and hemorrhage of large arteries.
Dosage and administration
1. Pick out SUNTOUCH Soluble Hemostatic Gauze from the package under sterile conditions.
2. When applied to body surface, the product should be tailored according to the wound area, and apply slight direct press until hemorrhage is stopped.
3. The dose can be adjusted based on hemorrhage amount and nature. If the hemorrhage amount is large, multiple layers can be applied to press the wound to stop hemorrhage.
4. To remove saturate gauze with sterile water or saline solution and then gently wipe any excess SUNTOUCH Gauze material away from the wound.
General Directions (e.g. Dialysis)
1. Fold SUNTOUCH in half to make two layers. Apply to the cleaned wound with dry instruments or gloves.
2. Apply pressure on the wound site.
3. Use additional layers of SUNTOUCH as needed. Moisten with saline if necessary for adherence to the skin surface.
4. Combine with standard wound dressings for further protection if desired.
5. Should the bleeding recur, reapply pressure, use additional layers if necessary.
6. To remove excess SUNTOUCH material, rinse with saline; wipe gently. Do not peel SUNTOUCH off directly.
|$100 or more||$5.00|
|$350 or more||$20.00|
|$650 or more||$50.00|
|$1,100 or more||$100.00|
|$2,500 or more||$300.00|
|$5,000 or more||$1,000.00|
|EU||2-7 Working Days|
|US||2-7 Working Days|
|Other Countries||5-20 Working Days|
Spend $50+ for FREE express delivery!